Friday, April 18, 2008

Make the dissertation a part of my daily life . . . Like Days of Our LIves?

L's post could not have come at a better time for me. I am sitting in front of a computer trying to write Chapter four of this bad boy . . . I've been pretty productive over the past 2 weeks, but, I let a few days lapse where I didn't work on it, and now, I'm having a hard time re-revving the engines.

The idea of integrating the dissertation into everyday life is an interesting one. I certainly have not taken that tact with this process. Better late than never, I guess. I see that when I take breaks from the data and writing, it takes me longer to get back into it. My focus is gone. Therefore, I guess integrating it into my everyday life would keep it fresh on my mind at all times . . . and perhaps push me harder to work more so that I could stop thinking about this shit cuz it is driving me freaking crazy . . .

Very good idea . . . hmmm, how will I do this. I'm sure I will be blogging later with some ideas as my creative juices for working on this monster do not seem to be flowing.

No comments: